You have the right to defend yourself in a court of law, but it’s usually wise to retain professional legal counsel. I can help you explore the various strategies for resolving your situation, such as:
- Filing a motion to dismiss the charges
- Discussing plea options with the prosecution
- Entering a plea
- Taking the issue to trial
I consult with clients every day of the week, and my firm’s appointment options are highly flexible. People can visit my criminal law firm, explain their circumstances, and ask for my perspective.
With the stakes being so high, it’s a wise idea to enlist the help of an attorney who handles DUI cases. gvlawfirm.com can help you:
- Understand your charges
- Become aware of your rights under the law
If you’re going through a divorce, you probably have a lot weighing on your mind.
- Review existing prenuptial agreements
- Help you resolve child custody and visitation disputes
- Fight to keep your parental rights intact
- Negotiate child support and spousal support payments
- Negotiate the division of property and marital assets